<:jĀ:D>BODY>

ble>

More names added to MAINTRS list

Hi Guys,

  This is just to let you know that I have added Jilson and Eric
  Christopher to the binutils MAINTAINERS list.

  Jim has been (and is) the maintainer for the IA64 code, soas
  just making this official.  Jim also maintains several other ports,
  so I will get around to adding his name for thosethe future.

  Eric has volunteered to be the maintainer for the MN10300 code, and
  I am never one to turn down a volunteer in his name goes.

Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next]:jĀ:> [Thread Next]
Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread ex]
Message Nav: [Date Prev]&;[Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]