Re: [patch] to gas: m68k relaxer redesign and clean-up

Hi Michael,

: It still isn't in the repo as I'm sending this, so you haven't
: applied it.

I did - but my checkin failed and I forgot to check.  It should be
there now.

: > PS.  The m68k gas testsuite is showing a lot of failures in the
: > gas/m68k/pcrel test case.
:
: Which specific configuration triplet did you get these failures
: with?

  m68k-elf

: Are these old or introduced by my patch?

Unknown.  I did not perform a pre-patch test.