This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM register names...
- To: scottb at netwinder dot org
- Subject: Re: ARM register names...
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:17:21 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
: I'd like to propose the following patch to allow the tools to default to the
: same register set that GCC uses by default. Most of the assembly code in gcc,
: glibc and bfd uses this register set, and I find dumps using the standard set a
: little odd.
: 2000-06-13 Scott Bambrough <firstname.lastname@example.org>
: * arm-dis.c (regnames): Add an additional register set to match the set used by
: gcc. Make it the default.
Well I have no objection to this, although if you are going to change
the default names then I would suggest that you change them in GDB