Re: (FWD) Re: ** potential patch for 2.10 ** DEC Alpha bug relatedto AT register

Hi Doug,

: David has asked me to comment on this minor patch to binutils to try to
: get it included in the 2.10 release. I have been working with the alpha
: architecture for several years and I did the original FreeBSD/alpha kernel
: port to this architecture.

I assume, although you do not mention this specifically, that you
would also like to see this patch go into the mainline sources as
well?

The patch itself is fine.  If you can provide a ChangeLog entry then I
will be happy to check it into the repository.