Re: maintainer mode

* Nick Clifton (nickc@cygnus.com) [20000605 23:47]:

> : +                Notes on enabling maintainer mode
> : +
> : +Note that if you configure with --enable-maintainer-mode, you will need
> : +special versions of automake, autoconf, libtool and gettext. You will
> : +find the sources for these in ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/binutils.

> Well this seems like a good idea to me.  Please check it in.

Well, if you grant me write access, I could do that ;-) But before you could
do that I would first have to snail mail a disclaimer to the FSF, so please
tell me if I could be granted write access. I'd then send of the disclaimer
tomorrow.

So for the time being I'd have to ask you to be so kind and check it in for
me.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX fuer PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h