objdump -i crash

Using the 2.10 branch sources and configuring with `--enable-targets=all', I'm
seeing a crash with "objdump -i".

From a quick look at the crash, it seems that bfd_default_set_arch_mach believes
that bfd_avr_arch is a sensible thing to mix with ecoff_big_vec.  There is no
ECOFF magic number for AVR so the combination leads ecoff_get_magic() to abort.
It's not immediately obvious to me what prevents this sort of thing from
happening in other cases.  Does anybody have time to take a look?

p.