Re: I'm stepping down as binutils maintainer

Hi Ian,
   This is not the type of news that I would like to hear on Monday morning
:-). This news came in as a big surprise to me. But I do understand how busy
you are. It was nice working with you for more than one year now, the
experience which I will remember for a long long time to go. In spite of
your busy schedule you always made time to answer all mails.
Your work in binutils and other GNU software has always been excellent !!.
You have been a true inspiration for many people like me.

Ian, thanks again for the good work done and having helped many people like
me.

Cheers,

koundinya