Re: GAS copyright update

   Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:49:30 -0700
   From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>

   I am in the process of updating FreeBSD's Binutils.  Typically I only use
   released code for contributed code.  However as you know the latest
   Binutils release is 1.5 years old.  I now have to figure out what to
   import from anoncvs or an FTP'ed snapshot (and what date is a stable
   Binutils).  A requirement in FreeBSD's Binutils upgrade is IA-64 support.

By the way, the snapshots come from the 2.10 release branch.

As far as I know, IA-64 support is not in the 2.10 release branch.  It
was added to the trunk after 2.10 branched off.

Ian