Re: patch for gas: PowerPC vector unit support

  In message <200005022233.PAA01693@localhost.cygnus.com>you write:
  > > From: jtc@redback.com (J.T. Conklin)
  > > Date: 02 May 2000 11:18:34 -0700
  >
  > OK, since I believe we have an assignment from you (how do I find that
  > out?) and we don't have one from Motorola, I'll operate assuming your
  > patches will go in.
~rms/gnuorg/copyright.list on the FSF machines.  Otherwise you have to send
an email query to the records folks (their email address can be found on
the FSF web pages under information for maintainers of gnu software).

jeff