Re: gprof won't build with cc on DU4

   From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@cygnus.com>
   Date: 05 Apr 2000 01:22:49 -0300

   It complains about the initialization of `copyright'.  Since
   `copyright' is not used anywhere, I thought I'd simply remove it.  Ok
   to install?  Release branch?

I would prefer to keep it.  gprof is from the BSD sources, and we
might as well respect their copyright conventions.

Similarly, I normally do not update the copyright dates in the gprof
sources, because the copyright is held by Berkeley..  It's not clear
to me whether we are affecting their copyright when we make changes.

Ian