FREE - System for "Roulette"

Win @ Roulette!  It isn't how much you bet or even knowing how to play the
game but where you place the bets that count.

If you want to gain the edge in playing roulette, then my system is for you.  I have
won thousands in less time it takes you to eat dinner.  I use it and so can you.
Easy to learn and quick to master.

For detailed instructions and a free computer roulette game to practice with, send
$2.00 and your email address to;

MEC
P.O. Box 1350
Poway, CA. 92074-1350