Re: binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

   Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:41:49 -0800
   From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>

   Ian, usually you are the only one who will look over my patches. I know
   you are very busy. I don't want to put new things on your long backlog
   unless I have to. I assume it will help both of us.

I appreciate it, but I think it is better to put something on my
backlog than to not send it at all.  It costs very little for me to
have another message on my list of messages to look at.

Also, these days more people are helping out with submitted patches.

Ian