Re: binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220snapshot)

   Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:49:59 +1030 (CST)
   From: Alan Modra <alan@SPRI.Levels.UniSA.Edu.Au>

   There is no split.  As H.J. says, his binutils and sourceware are now
   very close to being in sync, with the exception of IBM370 support.  Due to
   a copyright assignment issue, the IBM370 port isn't in sourceware yet.
   (I'm surprised that this hasn't been resolved yet.  Anyone know why?)

I believe the copyright assignments have been straightened out.  It's
just a matter of somebody finding the time to look over the code and
check it in.

Ian