Re: Memory exhaustion on pa test case?

  In message <14260.29733.813235.726090@gargle.gargle.HOWL>you write:
  > When I run the test set through gas (recent snapshot),
  > gas/testsuite/hppa/parse/block2.s causes gas to consume massive memory.
  > The> test is trying to use
  >
  >  .block -1
That should hae got an error.  The test is supposed to verify that the
assembler issues an error for the bogus argument to a .block statement.

You could have gotten that information from the parse.exp driver file:

    # Now check for an invalid argument
    gas_test_error "block2.s" "" "Check for error on bogus argument to .block"

jeff