Re: .gnu.linkonce COFF support

> The "long section name feature" is a remnant from PE's specs, and
> binutils doesn't implement it properly.  The right way is to use a

Ian addressed your concern, so I'll skip it. BTW, if I'm going to enable
long section names, I'll let djgpp-workers know beforehand. I don't the
change, if it even happens, should affect the debuggers since the bytes
in the sections with long section names will be put into the .text and
.data sections by the linker script anyway (once modifed of course).

> There are some additional symbol *types* defined for PE that DJGPP
> could use to help with templatest, but I've never studied the C++
> problems long enough to be sure.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

---
Mark Elbrecht, snowball3@bigfoot.com