Testsuite/dejagnu problems continue for me, unfortunately...

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, H.J. Lu wrote:

> /dev/pts is a mounting point. Just do
>
> # mkdir /dev/pts

I double-checked my kernel (has devpts support) and already had /dev/pts
created and the filesystem mounted there.  For some reason, I'm still
having problems getting expect/dejagnu to finish a testsuite run on the
binutils tree (or any other, for that matter).  Any other ideas? (Alpha
Linux, glibc 2.1.1)