64-bit MIPS support

This message is just a heads-up to let you folks know that patches for
64-bit MIPS ABI support in `ld' will be forthcoming in the next few
days.

At this point, "Hello, world." works just fine.  Given my experience
with the N32 port, and the fact that the ABIs are so similar, I would
say that we are at least 90% of the way.

Thanks to Richard and Ian both for reviewing the N32 patches.  I hope
that you will both be able to find time to help with 64-bit patches as
well!