Re: patch for i386-pe section header [Re: section bug?]

On 26 Jun 1999, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

> In the second new line, shouldn't that be
>     flags |= IMAGE_SCN_MEM_READ | IMAGE_SCN_MEM_WRITE
> ?
>
> I would almost just check that in, but I thought I'd better check to
> see if I was missing something.

For correctness yes, but never noticed it since NT doesn't seem to care.
Btw, I'm just about to fix a few other section attribute things in the
same routine, so let's wait till I send an update. It'll also give me
time to run the testsuite + test W9x, where something always goes wrong.

Regards,
Mumit