Maintainer tools

I have put copies of the maintainer tools at
    ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/binutils

You need to build and install these tools on your PATH in order to use
--enable-maintainer-mode when configuring the binutils.

Unfortunately, the tools do change over time.  I don't have any good
ideas about how to keep them updated, except to periodically update
the FTP snapshots.

Version skew of support tools is an ongoing problem.  It is
unfortunately difficult to avoid, as the support tools are under
active development themselves.

Ian