MIPS linker status

I've made good progress with the IRIX6 port of GNU ld.  I expect to
have preliminary patches good enough for basic N32 functionality ready
for submission within the next two weeks at the outside.

I've found a lot of problems that look like they would affect IRIX5,
and probably other MIPS ABI platforms.  (For example, utter garbage in
the GOT.)  Is anybody actually using GNU ld on other MIPS platforms?
If so, are they creating dynamic executables?

I'm curious because I'm wondering when I look at code whether it's
just not right for IRIX6, or not right in general.

Thanks!