Re: Patch to change ARM register name set

Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> : Personally, I can't stand the APCS register names.  They seem
> : illogical to me.
>
> I agree with you 100%.

Me too!

> No - it really needs to be a run time option.  However I am quite
> happy to change it so that the standard names are the default and the
> APCS names are only selected via a command line option.

I don't really want the APCS names as default.  I'd appreciate this change.

Scott
begin:          vcard
fn:             Scott Bambrough
n:              Bambrough;Scott
org:            Rebel.com
adr:            150 Isabella St.;;;Ottawa;Ontario;K1S 1V7;Canada
email;internet: scottb@netwinder.org
title:          Software Engineer
tel;work:       (613) 788-6000 x6116
tel;fax:        (613) 230-8300