Re: elf32-hppa.c

  In message <199906102128.RAA05467@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>you write:
  > The following errors occured with todays source:
[ ... ]
Note we are not making any attempt to keep the elf32-hppa.c code building.
Nobody should be using that code, propagating that braindamaged toolchain
into new systems would be an extremely bad idea.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if it was simply removed from the source tree until
someone starts rewriting it.  Or less drastic would be to take the configury
bits out so that it can't be configured/built.

jeff