Re: PATCH for uninitialized junk in .dynsym

   Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:16:34 -0700
   From: Richard Henderson <rth@cygnus.com>

   On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 01:51:07PM -0700, mark@codesourcery.com wrote:
   > +  /* Remove the section from the output list.  */
   > +  for (spp = &abfd->sections;
   > +       *spp != section->output_section;
   > +       spp = &(*spp)->next)
   > +    ;
   > +  *spp = section->output_section->next;
   > +  --abfd->section_count;

   Please use _bfd_strip_section_from_output instead.  I know it does
   slightly more than required for these specific examples, but...

I thought of that, but I don't think it works.  I believe that
_bfd_strip_section_from_output takes an input section as the
parameter.  In this case, there is no input section to pass it.

Ian