Re: Back-end specific per-bfd data

   From: mark@codesourcery.com
   Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 17:59:18 -0700

   Thanks; it's the linker hash table that I want.  I noticed the use
   of static data (mips_elf_text_section, etc.) in mips32-elf.c, and I
   didn't want to perpetuate this.

That particular bit of static data is sort of OK because it is always
set to the same value.  It could be an initialized const, actually.

Ian