elf_fake_sections

This change breaks glibc:

	* elf.c (elf_fake_sections): Check for .rel. as start of rel
	section, not just .rel.  Same for .rela.

It causes sections like ".rela__libc_subinit" to be misattributed as
SHT_PROGBITS instead of SHT_RELA.  I have removed this change.

I think creating sections whose name begins with ".rel" but are not
relocation sections is a bad idea to begin with.  The ELF ABI explicitly
reserves all section names that begin with ".", and ".rel..." is reserved
for relocation sections.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"