Re: Access to snapshots?

   Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:48:17 -0400
   From: "Jerry Quinn" <jquinn@nortelnetworks.com>

   Hi all.  I'm trying to get access to recent snapshot diffs but can't
   find them. Remote cvs doesn't work well for me because I'm behind a
   firewall.  Is there a new server where snapshot diffs can be downloaded?

I'm afraid that snapshots are not currently available.  Sorry.  I hope
to get this fixed eventually if nobody else beats me to it.

It's a pretty strict firewall if remote CVS won't work.  I believe CVS
only requires an outgoing connection to port 2401 in order to
function.

Ian