Re: Retreiving dynamic links through BFD

   Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 23:00:18 -0700
   From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>

   > I suppose one could make a generic routine which somehow returned a
   > list of required shared libraries.  I wouldn't be averse to such a
   > patch.

   I'm trying to decide if I feel brave enough to attempt this. =)  Are you
   thinking of something to the effect of:

   void bfd_fetch_shared_libs (bfd *, char **);

   This would put a pointer to an array of NULL-terminated strings in the
   second argument.

Yeah, but I would return a linked list of structs instead so that we
could add more information than just the library name.  Also, it needs
to return an indication of success or failure.

Ian