Re: porting to tms320c2xx

> Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:21:22 -0800
> From: Galen Seitz <galens@seitzassoc.com>

> I planning to port binutils to the TI tms320c2xx.  The question is
> would it be better to work from the last official release or from the
> latest snapshot?

I'd recommend the latest release, that way it will be easier to
integrate the results into the official binutils and you'll have the
latest versions of all the similar toolchains. binutils seems to
already have support for the tms320c30, c54x, and c80, which may be of
help.

Ideally, you'd like to do this with ELF, but all the existing TI tools
seem to be using COFF :-(.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com>