The Unique Perfume atomizers Mall Opening now!

Dear Customer,

Alice-Aliya's perfume Atomizers Direct Online Mall is opening now!
( You will get average 20~40 % off from our regular price for this special event)!!

Alice-Aliya is the leading manufacturer specialinzing in perfume atomizers in
Canada.  We produce the best sold and won rewards perfume atomizers in Europe over
20 years.

We have selected a very wide range of our perfume atomizers in manufacturer direct
price for this special season event and celebration the store opening.  Our products
including purse and vanity sizes perfume atomizers in metal and glass materials and
art hand made / mouth blown perfume bottles.  All our perfume atomizers are
refillable and leakage proof.  We offer several advantages designed for microfine
spraying.  Without gas they don't denature perfume and are very convenient to carry
and use.  Together with our colorful gift box packaging, it is a premium gifts
suitable for all occasions.

Sale items in our Mall include the hottest Pen shape purse perfume atomizers and
Heart shape purse perfume atomizers with rhinestone as well as Bullet shape purse
perfume atomizers and Art Glass perfume bottles and more...... more.......

Please visit the Alice-Aliya direct Online Mall below:

http://www.alicealiya.com

You will find it is worth to visit our Mall-- The unique, attractive perfume
atomizers you have never seen before with the very competitive price.

If you wish to be removed from our list, please respond with " Remove" typed in your
subject line. We always honor all removal requests.

Thank you for your time.

Alice-Aliya, The Manufacturer specializing in perfume atomizers in Canada.
The best sold perfume atomizers in Europe over 20 years.
Please visit our direct online Mall at: http://www.alicealiya.com