Re: DOS PATHS

>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br> writes:

Alexandre> Thanks, the patch is fine, but we need a ChangeLog entry,
Alexandre> and one more approval from an autoconf maintainer to get it
Alexandre> installed.  Please post it, along with the patch, to
Alexandre> autoconf-patches@gnu.org.  Thanks!

Do we really need two approvals for this kind of bug fixes?  In fact I
was about to clcommit when I saw your post.  But now anyway it means
there are two :)

        Akim