Re: [Archer] New linespec error messages

On 03/16/2012 06:38 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Joel Brobecker<brobecker@adacore.com> wrote:

Does anyone have any input on the text of these error messages? Any
changes that maintainers might like?

I say, this looks pretty nice! The error message "unexpected EOF" might be a little cryptic to a newcomer, but overall, neat!

I agree; it's not an EOF, anyway. "unexpected end of line"?

I wasn't either. I have already committed a change to this for "unexpected end of input".

So the question of the minute is, "line" or "input"? [I figure to try to get at least some of the trivia mostly settled by the time I submit the patch Very Soon Now (TM).

Keith