Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] C++ draft

> I definitely wouldn't put it that way.  If you ship on hosts where this
> is a problem, it is best to confront it in advance.
>
> Could you say what hosts you are worried about?

Right now, I'm mostly worried about AIX, and HP/UX. Our last Tru64
machine died of a sudden death, so I can't help with that port
anymore. I also need to think about Windows x64, but we already
have a C++ compiler on 32bit Windows, so I'm hoping it'll be easy
enough to build a 64bit version.

But really, I am just going to have to convince the guys at AdaCore
that I just need these compilers, and pronto :-).

> Actually, debugging GDB will improve.  Hard to believe, but I think it
> is true.

OK, you've seem to have thought through this quite a bit, so
I look forward to seeing those improvements...

--
Joel