Re: glibc with probes

Tom> Rayson's patch is still incomplete.  I don't recall offhand whether I
Tom> thought it still needed an incompatible change, but it definitely can't
Tom> be used in the situation we wanted it for.

Roland> If that's still so, I think it's news to Rayson.  There have been
Roland> numerous iterations of this code.  The current code is on the branch
Roland> roland/systemtap in the glibc.git repository.  If you have more probes
Roland> you want added, or changes you want made to the ones there now, please
Roland> tell rho@redhat.com and CC both the libc-alpha@sourceware.org and