Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Archer git account inquiry

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:08:12 +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Related question: should I change the wiki page to add my branch?

When you make a Wiki change:
	http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement?action=diff&rev1=117&rev2=118

please provide a commit comment.  Other people (usually...) do so:
	http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement?action=info

And as you probably used the GUI editor the whole text got reformatted and the
change is not visible there.  In such case please do a first commit just for
the reformatting and then add the real change.

Please undo the merged reformat + change commit 118 before its split.
(At least I assume it has been also changed besides the reformatting.)

Thanks,
Jan