RE: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Archer git account inquiry

  I don't really care about where I put my modifications,
if nobody is against it, archer repository is fine with me.

  Related question: should I change the wiki page
to add my branch? Do I need to logon somewhere for this?

Coming back to the primary reason of my request for git account:
I am mainly interested in an easier way to split
larges patches into several sub-patches like many of you
are doing.

  So my main question is:
what do you use to create your email series with sub-patches?
-- git alone?
or stgit, guilt or Quilt?

How do you handle ChangeLog entries for instance?
do you really put them into the commits, but then
they would appear formatted as a diff in the patch also
or do you have special scripts for this?

 Thanks in advance,

Pierre