Re: [expr-cumulative] testsuite: Status of the tests upstreaming

Hey Jan,

Sorry for the late reply to this email. I totally missed it.

namespace-nested-imports.exp (*) -> (not sure) namespace-nested-import.exp

This correct. The test has not been renamed to make it 8.3 compatible.

namespace-no-imports.exp (*) -> (not found, dropped?)

Yes, this was forgotten. I'll prepare and post a patch upstream.

Could you comment on the two marked items if the change+drop is valid or if
they were forgotten and also whether it is a good sanity check for Fedora to
still include their Archer variants?

No there is no need. The tests are only different in name.

Thanks for checking this,
  Sami