Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() if SERIAL_ERROR?

Oleg> I was trying to learn how gdb works with gdbserver and hit the bug.
Oleg> The patch below seems to fix the problem for me but I am not sure
Oleg> it is correct, I never looked into the (complex!) gdb sources before.

It seems reasonable to me, too.  However, I don't know this part of gdb
very well.

I suggest re-sending your email to gdb-patches@sourceware.org.  Some of
the maintainers there are very familiar with remote.c and friends.