Re: Autoloading from data directory

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Tom Tromey<tromey@redhat.com> wrote:
> Given that data-directory ends with a component named 'gdb', I don't
> think there is much wrong with leaving the code as it is and simply
> fixing the docs. ?WDYT?

I think $datadir/auto-load is fine.

$datadir/python, though, seems oddly named.  Auto-load suggests that
Archer could have python code serving many roles; subdirectories of
$datadir should be named after their roles, not the type of their
contents.  Could we rename this $datadir/modules, as it is the root of
the Archer python module tree?