Re: feature idea: upto

For aborts and asserts, I don't think anyone would mind a
default-to-on feature that simply *always* selects the stack frame of
the function containing the abort or assert.  And even before a pony,
I'd like to be able to add my own list of
error-printing-functions-that-squawk-and-call-abort that should be
unwound from.  .gdbinit already lists some of these.