Re: [RFC] Koenig lookup patch

Tom> Rewriting the expression in-place seems a bit weird.

Sami> It makes sense to me. You see the parameters of this expression
Sami> actually depend on the result of the evaluation of the parameters
Sami> particularly of the parameters are expressed in complex expressions
Sami> and not plain variable names.

Oh, that reminds me... using the types of the actual arguments can
yield incorrect results.  Instead the formal types must be used.
The difference matters because a subclass might be in a different
namespace from its superclass.