Re: [python] Packacking - Python scripts directories

Jan> +  try:\n\
Jan> +    import gdb.__init__\n\
Jan> +  except ImportError:\n\
Jan> +    pass\n\

If it works, it is fine by me.  I don't recall if I tried this
approach.  In my view, this startup stuff has to hack around in Python
internals, so any working approach is probably ok.  If there's a
further reason to prefer one over the other, let's do it.

Jan> So currently IMO should be changed:
[...]

I'm working on a patch for this.