froggy plans

From comments during the mtg, I think what I need to do now is back off
from wedging froggy into gdb for a while and go back to working on
froggy itself.  There are some thing that were already on my TODO list,
and a few more have come up since I started hacking gdb.  Here's the
list, pro tem; feel free to propose other stuff if you think it would be
useful:

    * event buffering, per the discussion,
    * buffer controls:
          o ordinary FIFO dequeuing, kinda like waitpid, optional no_hang.
          o maybe some sort of queue search/out-of-order dequeuing?
    * detach with optional wait-until-detached (was already in plan, but
      hadn't gotten around to coding it)
    * kill with optional wait-until-dead-or-timeout
    * arbitrary-length data transfer (super peek/poke text/data, like
      r/w of /proc/<pid>/mem; already implemented in an older version of
      froggy)
    * user breakpoints (IBM ubp)

I think ubp will be a big win for gdb--if I can ever get it to build as
part of a module.

--
Chris Moller

  I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
  I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      -- Robert McCloskey