Re: New branch for Fedora 11 merges

Sami Wagiaalla wrote:

Is anyone else's branch ready to be merged?

I have merged my branch archer-swagiaal-using-directive into Keiths' branch archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, and resolved conflicts. If Keith is done with archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, it is ready to go.

Have you run the branch through the test suite before your commit? I updated my copy of the branch today and picked up your using directive changes, and now I'm seeing a bunch of new failures (38 new failures) -- all seem to be failing the same way.

Here's an example (bs15503.exp):
./gdb -nx -q testsuite/gdb.cp/bs15503
(gdb) b main
../../archer/gdb/utils.c:1174: internal-error: virtual memory exhausted.
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.
Quit this debugging session? (y or n)

Can you verify that your copy of the branch is okay?

Keith