Problem compiling after merge

Hi Tom,

I have a problem compiling after the merge of the archer-tromey-python and archer-sergio-syscall-catch branches. Three files, bfd/configure.in, bfd/Makefile.am, and Makefile.in, changed so I ran(after chasing a machine down with the right versions) aclocal, autoconf and autoheader to regenerate the "configure" file. Now I am getting this when "make" is run in the bfd directory:

make[4]: Entering directory `/home/rmoseley/archer-rmoseley-fedora-merge/bfd'
make[4]: LIBTOOL@: Command not found
make[4]: *** [archive.lo] Error 127

Doing a "diff" on the 3 files that were changed, I see nothing that touches "LIBTOOL" or anything else that would affect this. If you get a moment could you check out the "archer-rmoseley-fedora-merge" branch and have a look?

Thanks,

Rick