Re: [python][rfc] Change gdb.Breakpoint to use attributes insteadof methods.

El vie, 12-12-2008 a las 15:19 -0700, Tom Tromey escribiÃ:
> The list of exceptions to the rule made me laugh a little :)
> I wasn't expecting quite so many quirks.  But, I don't think it
> matters ... do you?

I agree, it doesn't matter at least for now. When posting this upstream,
we need to choose between fixing the quirks or documenting them.

> Thiago> The setter for 'hit_count' imposes the artificial restriction that you
> Thiago> can only set it to zero (to keep the semantics of the previous
> Thiago> 'clear_hit_count' method. Would it be useful to lift the restriction?
>
> Either way.  I suspect that this isn't an extremely useful attribute.

I kept it for now.

> Thiago> What do you think?
>
> I think it is good to go.

Great. Committed.

> I see that I never wrote documentation for gdb.Breakpoint.
> I will do this.

Cool, thanks.
--
[]'s