Re: Context cleanup

>>>>> "Sami" == Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal@redhat.com> writes:

Sami> This patch gits rid of three global variables in buildsym.h
Sami> (pending_blocks, local_symbols, param_symbols), and replaces
Sami> their use with one global context_stack object which already
Sami> contains the same variables.

Nice.

One minor nit:

Sami> +EXTERN struct context_stack current_context;

This could use an explanatory comment.  I like the verbose style
typified by macrotab.h ... text that really explains the typical uses
and parameters (or in this case, lifetime, I suppose).